Your Fast Web Process
- We will first start off by offering you a free consultation so that we may gain a better understanding of your company and what your looking for in a website. We will cover all aspects and costs of your website and then submit a custom proposal. Once you decide to accept our proposal, we would then proceed to step which is obtaining your domain. (If you already have a domain name then skip to the next step.)
- We will do a search to find an available “Domain Name” (yourbusiness.com) for your new website and register that domain name for you.
- We will create and design a website to your specific needs and specifications, scanning your camera-ready artwork from an existing advertising campaign or brochures, or if you would prefer, we could custom design artwork and take digital pictures your company for you. During the design process, we can post a preview of your website via the Internet. This will enable you to follow the progress and development of your website from a remote location like your office or home computer, and this will also enable you to provide feedback to us regarding the layout and design. This will provide you the ability to participate in the design process of your website, and help us meet your company’s specific needs and goals.
- After your approval of the design and look of your website, your site will then be made open to the public.
- Once your site is published on the internet, we can submit your company’s website information to the major search engines. By submitting your information to the various search engines, this will enable potential customers and clients from around the world to find and locate your website easily. We also have low-cost maintenance plans that will enable you to keep your company’s website up to date with your current product information and services.
Put your Business on the web fast
So you're ready to put your company on the internet, to take advantage of the huge money-making potential it offers. You may have used other builders, software or paid a not so professional person or company. Stop wasting your time and let 247 Fast Web build your website with the professional look it deserves.
Approximately 85% of all Internet sessions involve users browsing with a search engine to find what they are looking for—whether that search involves a company name, services, or product.
We help you get found!